YouTube host BTC Sessions will be in VANCOUVER for one day only, offering two separate half-day workshops. Buy your tickets now!
Workshops will be held at Suite #305 1040 Hamilton Street, Vancouver BC
PAYING IN BITCOIN?
Add items to your cart at the bottom of the page!
PAYING IN DOLLARS?
Please email email@example.com to request tickets. E-transfer or PayPal accepted.
BEGINNER SELF-CUSTODY WORKSHOP: 9am-12pm Saturday July 16th
- How to buy Bitcoin
- Downloading and setting up your first wallet
- Sending/receiving transactions
- Backing up and restoring your wallet
- Best security practices & next steps
- & more!
IMPORTANT: Bring a smartphone, laptop, and something to take notes!
INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED COLDCARD MASTERY: 1pm-5pm Saturday July 16th
- Verify your device online & update firmware
- Initial setup (seed phrase & pin)
- Backups - SD card, seed XOR & other options
- Using Coldcard with Sparrow Wallet (importing your account, sending air-gapped transactions)
- Using a passphrase & decoy wallet
- Wipe your device and recover your wallet
- & more!
IMPORTANT: Coldcard workshop requires you bring your own device! You will need a Coldcard, MicroSD card, cold power, connector cable, & 9V battery. Don't forget your laptop as well!
If you'd like to buy your own Coldcard materials rather than pick them up at the venue, you can use this link for 5% off:
VANCOUVER Self Custody (Beginner) - $200 USD
Learn how to withdraw & self custody your Bitcoin. Get experience with various wallets, understand hot vs cold wallets, backups & restoration processes. BRING A LAPTOP AND SMARTPHONE!
VANCOUVER Coldcard (Inter/Advanced) $300 USD
Learn the ins and outs of the Coldcard wallet, including initial setup, air gapped transactions, backup and recovery methods, migration across interfaces, and much more. BRING A LAPTOP & BRING/ORDER NECESSARY COLDCARD ITEMS.
Coldcard Bundle $250 USD
2 industrial grade micro SD cards
Micro usb power cable
Cold power adapter for offline use